Scoots are what Scoot Networks calls our smartphone-activated, electric motorscooters.
- Top speed of 25 – 30 MPH
- Range of 15 – 20 city miles
- Charge time of ~6 hours from flat to full
- Costs $0.30 to fill ‘er up
- All electric. NO. GAS. EVER.
- So efficient, it uses half the power of your toaster to carry you all over town
- Gets the equivalent of 600 MPG (after doing the math to convert the electrical energy to dirty gas equivalent)
- Produces 2% of the CO2 per mile of a car (including the emissions from the power plants that make the electricity)
- 1200W, super efficient, brushless hub motor
- 20Ah, super robust, SLA battery
- 110AC, ubiquitous wall outlet charging
- 250 lbs of zoom!
- Compatible with most Android and iPhone models through our custom smartphone dock (coming soon – scoots are currently fitted with stock mounts)
- No motorcycle license required in most states
- In California, rentals longer than 48 hours require a moped or motorcycle license
- Wearing a motorcycle helmet is required
- No freeways, bridges, or roads with speed limits over 40 MPH
- No riding in bike lanes