New to Scoot? Everyone's got a few questions:
Sign me up!
- Do I need a special license?
- Nope! Just a US driver’s license — we’ll teach you how to scoot.
- How much gas does a Scoot use?
- None! It’s electric and we've got charging locations all over the city.
- How far does a scoot go?
- About 25 miles on a full charge! SF is 7x7, so that easily gets you to even the farthest corners of San Francisco.
- Alright, the jig is up, how much does it cost?
- Depending on your plan, a day of scooting is $20, or just $2-4 per half-hour.